Legend abylon BACKUP-TUBE
Symbols bottom right:
- About: Opens the About dialog or the FAQ page on our website
- Registration: Allows you to enter the registration data
- Update: Updates the display
Site / Tabs:
- Home: Start-page for the creation of new jobs (assistant)
- Overview: Overview and status of all configured jobs. Here it is also possible to change the settings.
- Protocols : View into the stored log-files.
Icon and button (Activated or hidden, depending on the selection):
- Close: Close the windows
NOTE If the AUTOBACKUP is activated, jobs are still execute
- Add Job: Creates a new backup or synchronization job
- Del Job: Removes the selected job
- Activte: Turn on the AUTOBACKUP or protocol
- Deactivate: Turn off the AUTOBACKUP or protocol
- Delete: Deletes the selected log entry
- Source Folder: Opens a window to select the source directory
- Zielordner: Opens a window to select the destination directory
- Not available: Source or destination folders are not available because, for example, the network computer is not turned on or the external hard drive is not connected li li>.
- Manual: These jobs are done manually by pressing the appropriate button
- Automatically: These jobs are executed automatically by detecting a change in the source directory, for example a modified or new file.
- Synchronize: If the synchronization option is activate, all the deleted files in the source directory are also removed in the target directory. The source and destination directory are always kept identical.
Symbols in the list:
- Executed job: Ready backup or synchronization job.
- Job currently processing: This backup or synchronization job is actually executed.
- Waiting job: This backup or synchronization job is started as soon as the currently executed job is finished.
- Not available: For this backup or synchronization job is the source or destination directory currently not available.
The status of the backup process (Display the daily logs with there operations):
- Successfully: The backup was successful
- Unsuccessful: The backup was an error
FAQ: abylon BACKUP-TUBE
FAQ: Installation and Registration
- Software overview
- Download trial version and additional information
- Shop to order license data
- Screenshots of the software
Request for support
Please use for general comments our comment form!