If you would like to protect your computer against illegal access in a comfortable kind, then the software abylon LOGON offers a comfortable solution. You only need to train your smart card, your USB Stick or a CD/DVD with your windows login data and in the future this medium is your authentication for the computer. The input of a master-password is possible as extended protection. By leaving your computer you need only to pull the smart card or the USB Stick and your computer locked or logged out automatically. Thus protect your computer against snoopier views and data theft without large training. For professional users various certificate smart cards are supported. During the registration to the computer only the smart card or the USB-Token (e.g. Aladdin eToken) must be insert.
The software abylon SSO supports the user in entering credentials, such as login name and password.
Therefore the software learn once by entering the appropriate credentials. These data are stored encrypted. In future,
after user legitimation, the software abylon SSO entered the credentials automatically in the appropriate
To authorize by the user are possible by:
- Certificate smart card and token
- Processor chip card
- Memory chip card
- Removable drive
- CD / DVD
- RFID - Cards
- NOTE: Special support on request!
In the administration area individual users, cards or applications can be enabled, disabled or blocked. Complete registration informations are stored in an encrypted XML file, so that a central administration is possible. Please see next article about abylon LOGON Business.
The software abylon LOGON Business is designed for use in companies, practices and communities. Domain and workgroup networks are supported. The software abylon LOGON Business must be installed on all computers. Thereby a computer can be specified as administration server. This can be a server or a client. On the administration server all logon accounts and the settings are made. As soon as an administration server is set on the clients, the important settings can no longer be changed here. Changed settings and accounts from the Administration Server are automatically transferred to the clients.
- Supports domain and workgroup networks.
- The administration server of the software can be set independently of the network server.
- Central management of logon accounts and settings.
- Individual logon tokens can be locked individually.
- Support of various tokens and smart cards as hardware keys for Windows logon.
- Addon for logon and logoff jobs.
- NOTE: Special support on request!
Features:NEW See version history
- Only one-time authentication required
- Safe and automatic logon in NT systems
- Automatic inserting of username and password are used for applications
- Supported token for logon:
- Chipcards (z. B. EC-Moneycard (with chip) or Health Insurance Cards)
- External memory media (eg: USB Sticks, flashdrives)
- RFID cards and token
- Certificate-based Smartcards and USB-Token (Supporting different manufacturers, e.g. Aladdin eToken)
- EEPROM Chipcards SLE 4432 and SLE 4442 (Can be describe)
- Random-Passwort - Daily changing and random Windows login data
- Optional additional password protection at logon
- SecureID for symmetrical cards (help for loosing)
- Optional logon verification by input of the password
- Account-Management for several logon accounts each media
- Check Revocationlist-status (CRL)
- During the removing of the medium, the computer are 'Looked', 'Look out' or 'Shut down'
- Several media for one user possible
- Possible to create accounts during the windows logon processes or in the simulation mode
- Log file
- Automatic Update (Can be deactivate)
- Improved Administration for corporate application
- Processor: Pentium or compatible
- Working memory: 256 MByte RAM
- Free disc storage: Approx 25 MByte
- Operating systems XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, 2003, 2008, WTS, 32 and 64bit
- Display: min. 1024x600 Pixel
- Optional Chipkartenleser oder USB-Token
- CAPI (Microsoft Crypt API)
- PKCS#7 (Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard)
- PKCS#11 (Cryptographic Token Interface Standard)
- PKCS#12 (Personal Information Exchange Syntax)
- RC4, Blowfish, AES, 3DES...
- X.509 v3 Certificates
- Microsoft certificate database
- Installation and Uninstallation routine
- Driver for card reader or USB-token must be installed separately
- CSP (Crypto Service Provider) muss separat installiert werden (Further information >> Kompatibilität)
- Wenn der CSP durch abylon LOGON nicht automatisch erkannt wird, dann kann das entsprechende Transfermodul im Einstellungsdialog eingetragen werden
- EC-/HBCI-Karte muss mit einem Chip ausgestattet sein
- Für die Krankenversicherten-Karten muss der Kartenleser eine CT32-Schnittstellen DLL unterstützen