This RSS feed publishes news and information about abylonsoft and their products. Published are for example:
The annual major update has finally been released. The long wait will be worth it for our customers. We were able to significantly increase the stability and speed in all apps through code optimization and thus provide a positive user experience. With this, our programs run smoother, despite Windows and .NET. Functional highlights of this major update are for example:
- abylon APP-BLOCKER: Numerous new features, such as Windows Update and Windows Defender permanently disable.
- abylon APP-BLOCKER: Reset the DNS cache of visited websites
- abylon APP-BLOCKER: Extension of the AntiSpy functions
- abylon APP-BLOCKER: Permanent disabling of Windows-Update and Windows-Defender
- abylon APP-BLOCKER: Changes made will be reset on uninstallation
- abylon SHREDDER: Search for files with identical file name without considering the content
- General: Speed increase by optimized function call
- General: Several bug fixes, e.g. for animated graphics, registry calls, wait dialog, lists, counters etc.
And many other small optimizations and improvements in all programs and apps from abylonsoft.
With Windows 11 Microsoft has released a new version of its operating system. The first test of the abylonsoft software in the version 20.60.2 and 2021.10 under the new Windows version was successful. Thereby no problems occurred during the installations of our software. This test is still preliminary, but we hereby release our software products for Windows 11..
With the new version 20.60.2 and 2021.10, we have incorporated the following new features:
Corona keeps us far under its spell and stops daily life in many areas. But the software from abylonsoft is constantly being developed further and is now also receiving a major update in 2021. The following is just a selection of the improvements:
- CRYPTDRIVE: Open cryptdrives can now be closed again via the desktop icon.
- PASSWORD DIALOGUE: New icons for on-screen keyboard and password obfuscation.
- TRAY-ICON: The software intercepts the double start of the tray icon.
- SHREDDER: Problems leading to a question dialogue are now collected and displayed at the end of the shredding process.
- SYNC-COPY: The synchronization process has been speedup considerably, as renamed files and directories are no longer copied.
- KEYSAFE: The cache system has been revised.
- LOGON: The selection dialogue for multiple valid hardware keys is now intelligent and selects the last used key as default.
In addition, numerous bugs and problems were fixed and the functionality under restricted Windows rights was tested and optimized.
The major update to version 19.x and 2020 will take place in February 2020, and we have now added a minor update in March. Besides the general speed optimization, all products have received interesting improvements. To mention:
- APP-BLOCKER: Permanent deactivation of blocked services
- KEYSAFE: Copy password with one click in the clipboard
- LOGON: Prevents the disappearance of the logon login window
- CRYPTDRIVE: Reliable locking of encrypted drives
- SHAREDDRIVE: New possibility to create an empty file and add complete directories
- UAC-GRABBER: Simply remove and add entries
- SHREDDER: Add your own files and directories to the job list.
All programs now offer the possibility to switch to admin mode and back. In addition, the registration dialog now always remains in the foreground and much more.
With the version update to 17.60.1 and 2018.12 abylonsoft has donated various adjustments and optimizations of the program interface and functions to its programs. For example, a hexagonal window with program name shows the start of the programs or the settings dialog can no longer open without admin rights. In addition, some unused or problematic functions have been removed.
Has the download been downloaded correctly? Or was the file changed after it was last saved? To answer these questions, the software abylon FREEHASH provides all necessary functions for free. By determining the checksum of a file even the smallest change can be determined. In addition, the software creates hash values according to the hash procedures MD5, SHA1 and SHA256. These can be stored in the file name or in a separate file to determine future changes. Hash values can simply be copied into the software via the clipboard and searched for matches. In addition, additional information can be accessed online using the hash values.