This RSS feed publishes news and information about abylonsoft and their products. Published are for example:
The major update to version 19.x and 2020 will take place in February 2020, and we have now added a minor update in March. Besides the general speed optimization, all products have received interesting improvements. To mention:
- APP-BLOCKER: Permanent deactivation of blocked services
- KEYSAFE: Copy password with one click in the clipboard
- LOGON: Prevents the disappearance of the logon login window
- CRYPTDRIVE: Reliable locking of encrypted drives
- SHAREDDRIVE: New possibility to create an empty file and add complete directories
- UAC-GRABBER: Simply remove and add entries
- SHREDDER: Add your own files and directories to the job list.
All programs now offer the possibility to switch to admin mode and back. In addition, the registration dialog now always remains in the foreground and much more. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
With the version update to 17.60.1 and 2018.12 abylonsoft has donated various adjustments and optimizations of the program interface and functions to its programs. For example, a hexagonal window with program name shows the start of the programs or the settings dialog can no longer open without admin rights. In addition, some unused or problematic functions have been removed.
Has the download been downloaded correctly? Or was the file changed after it was last saved? To answer these questions, the software abylon FREEHASH provides all necessary functions for free. By determining the checksum of a file even the smallest change can be determined. In addition, the software creates hash values according to the hash procedures MD5, SHA1 and SHA256. These can be stored in the file name or in a separate file to determine future changes. Hash values can simply be copied into the software via the clipboard and searched for matches. In addition, additional information can be accessed online using the hash values.