This RSS feed publishes news and information about abylonsoft and their products. Published are for example:
Corona keeps us far under its spell and stops daily life in many areas. But the software from abylonsoft is constantly being developed further and is now also receiving a major update in 2021. The following is just a selection of the improvements:
- CRYPTDRIVE: Open cryptdrives can now be closed again via the desktop icon.
- PASSWORD DIALOGUE: New icons for on-screen keyboard and password obfuscation.
- TRAY-ICON: The software intercepts the double start of the tray icon.
- SHREDDER: Problems leading to a question dialogue are now collected and displayed at the end of the shredding process.
- SYNC-COPY: The synchronization process has been speedup considerably, as renamed files and directories are no longer copied.
- KEYSAFE: The cache system has been revised.
- LOGON: The selection dialogue for multiple valid hardware keys is now intelligent and selects the last used key as default.
In addition, numerous bugs and problems were fixed and the functionality under restricted Windows rights was tested and optimized.
The major update to version 19.x and 2020 will take place in February 2020, and we have now added a minor update in March. Besides the general speed optimization, all products have received interesting improvements. To mention:
- APP-BLOCKER: Permanent deactivation of blocked services
- KEYSAFE: Copy password with one click in the clipboard
- LOGON: Prevents the disappearance of the logon login window
- CRYPTDRIVE: Reliable locking of encrypted drives
- SHAREDDRIVE: New possibility to create an empty file and add complete directories
- UAC-GRABBER: Simply remove and add entries
- SHREDDER: Add your own files and directories to the job list.
All programs now offer the possibility to switch to admin mode and back. In addition, the registration dialog now always remains in the foreground and much more.
With the version update to 17.60.1 and 2018.12 abylonsoft has donated various adjustments and optimizations of the program interface and functions to its programs. For example, a hexagonal window with program name shows the start of the programs or the settings dialog can no longer open without admin rights. In addition, some unused or problematic functions have been removed.
Between July and Novermber 2018 abylonsoft has published some version updates 17.30.x. Here an excerpt of the innovations:
The software abylon APP-BLOCKER from abylonsoft lists all processes and services of the computer in one interface. So autostart entries or unexpected processes can be easily detected and deactivated. The new version 2016.7 also displays device drivers. Device drivers are also programs that can cause damage. Usually drivers are needed to control and interact with real hardware or virtual devices. With the software abylon APP-BLOCKER all drivers are displayed and can be deactivated directly in the user interface. For this, however, the software must be started with administrator rights. If the superuser mode is activated, existing drivers can also be uninstalled. Also to the drivers additional information can be displayed on the process info page of abylonsoft.
Our software abylon APP-BLOCKER has made a big step with the version change to 2016. The correct path and the hash values for the individual processes are now displayed in MD5, SHA-1 and SHA256 format. These hash values are almost unique for each process file. If a process is unknown, additional information can be found on the Process-Info-Page on our homepage. Currently the functions of Virustotal have been integrated. The hash value is also used, for example, to indicate dangers caused by viruses and adware.
In the manual we show 7 tips around the registration of the software products of abylonsoft. It shows how to check if an update is available and how to perform the installation and registration. Additionally it is described how the coupon code for a discounted update can be determined and how much discount is possible depending on the software product and version.